Choice Electric is an electrical contractor serving Rotterdam, Schenectady, Scotia, Glenville, Guilderland, Latham, Colonie, Clifton Park, Burnt Hills, Altamont, Albany and other areas around the NYS Capital Region. Call or Text us at 518-952-0228 today to schedule your next electrical project!
Our electricians are highly skilled professionals in the electrical trade and have undergone thousands of hours on-the-job training and hundreds of hours of in classroom instruction through IBEW Local 236. Our electricians are certified as such through New York State Department of Labor. You can rest assured when you choose Choice Electric you are getting highly skilled professional electricians and not some run-of-the-mill technician or jack of all trades.
Why Choose Choice Electric?
- Quick Response Times
- 24 Hour Emergency Electrical Service Available
- We Don’t Turn Away New Customers
- We See Our Jobs Through To Completion
- Quality Work At A Fair Price
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Accept Credit Card Payments Along With Other Traditional Methods Of Payment
- Honest And Straightforward Pricing
- We Work Safe
- Local Family Owned Business
- We Work Around Your Budget To Meet Your Project Needs
- We Warranty Our Parts And Labor For 1 Year
- Projects Done Right The First Time
- Licensed And Insured
Customer SatisfactionWe strive to save you both time and money by combining our experience, high quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering quality work. We leave the job knowing that we provided to you excellent service at a fair price.
Call or Text 518-952-0228 today to schedule your next electrical project today! A quick look at some of the services we offer:
- Electric Panel, Service Panel, Fuse Box, Meter Work and More.
- Hot Tub and Spa Installation
- Generac Generator Installation / Kohler Generator Installation
- Inground and Above Ground Swimming Pool Installation
- 24 Hour Emergency Electric Service
- Electric Car Charger Installation (All Makes and Models)
- Residential and Commercial Electrical Needs
Choice Electric LLC during the electrical project will do it’s best to limit damages to customer property. Customer agrees to move any fixtures, equipment, appliances, debris, or other materials out of work area prior to scheduled project start date and will mark out in yard where any underground electric, plumbing, sprinkler or other lines are in the ground otherwise customer shall not hold Choice Electric LLC responsible for any damages to fixtures, equipment, appliances, debris, or other materials needing to be moved or worked around during scope of work.
Choice Electric LLC offers a number of payment options* including:
And a number of financing options
So that you can get the work you need today.
*All payments due at time of service unless otherwise agreed upon. Past due accounts will be charged late fees and interest of 1.5% per month compounded monthly.
*Special ordered returned materials incur a 30% restocking fee.